Monday, May 10, 2010

your's shadow

2day sud decided out to ts to separate my line wit him..
caz my sim under his name..
hmm..after he fong gong den jau came ts digi centre meet me..
he is beside me..
almost 1 month we broke up,after tat day..tis is 1st time i saw him..
he jz beside me right nw..n i feel lik wan to talk wit him..
bt duno y i cant open my mouth..even nt dare to look at him..
WHY??bcaz i scare i wil ask him y u leave me...wat the reason??
a strong feeling wan to hug him..jz a goodbye hug between me n him..
bt i didn't request it..mayb he wil reject me or watever..
i put him down act..bt his's shadow stil in my mind always..
miss the moment wit him b4 espeacially every monday n so on..
ya..i love him deep b4..mayb bcaz of tis..his's shadow stil cant remove from my mind..
bt it all over..i knew the game is over..
wake up shirley tang..he got his new life nw..
i hav to build up a new life too..=D
luckily we stil gt topic to talk..n we stil is fren..
hey tan pei lip,we r fren nw..u said u treat fren more than gf..
so nw im ur fren..jz back to the time b4 we together..=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after separated line wit him..
den sohlou came n meet me,we went to eat at 台湾小吃..
after tat,sohlou suggest to watch movie..
n i wish to watch FURRY VENGEANCE..bt so bad caz ts nt yet gt tis movie..><"
so we walk to pavilion watch lo..
lol..long time didn't walk to pavilion jor..
even it a bit far..bt i enjoy the time when chit chat n walking to pavilion..=)
sohlou,do u got the same feeling wit me??xP
ops..i thk i make sohlou's hp hanger rosak jor..
bt it funny..caz his's hp hanger is~~~~haha..
btw..tis movie damn funny..
if u're sad,feel wan to cry,moody or else cn try to watch tis..
u wil forgot all the sad thg on tis moment..=D


No comments:

Post a Comment