Sunday, May 23, 2010

work+play+chat+movie+home

2day i ganti my babe jeann work for panasonic-viera for introduce new 3d plasma+blu ray dvd player+3d glasses~
1st,im happy to ganti my babe jeann bcaz the job at low yat..wee~~(my 2nd home)
i hav my fren there so wont b boring..=]
the 3D plasma really amazing~~
the effect mmg macam benar benar punya lo~~
bt the price a bit expensive..
1 set include 1 50'' plasma+blu way dvd+1 3d glasses=rm20k++
walao..it was so CHEAP!!bt stil nt yet launch out la..wil launch out on the end of august~~^^
my lunch & dinner also eat wit jia hau..^^
thx for acc me ya..=]
time pass so fast..finally i fong gong lo~~
me leg was tired le..wearing high heel shoes for whole day..><"
btw..after fong gong den go find jazz caz he said wan help me to take photo wor..
when i meet him,he giv me a photo album..
ops!!it was my photo album..lik it so much..
thx so much..=]
n finally i get all of my photo shooting picture from jazz..hehe
tis is the photo album..^.^


after tat den jau went to sg geh kimgary find sohlou..
sohlou wit his fren too~~
den we went to ts for buy ticket..
we bought ''nightmare on elm street'',time=11.30pm..
stil gt time,den we send a gal back
den go fetch a gal
den fetch a guy back home chg cloth den sin back to ts~~
hou choi we stil sempat~~
tis movie so terrible lo..><"
i lik to watch terrible movie bt im scare when im watching..
it really make me 又爱又恨..=.="
after movie den home sweet home..^^


No comments:

Post a Comment