Saturday, May 8, 2010

happy hay wit my dear fren~~♥

2day hav breakfast wit my grandma,aunties,counsin n family..
gt so many ppl...wow~~
for celebrate mother day..=]
after tat den jau wait my dai gor back..==
caz he drive jor my car out..><"
after he back den i jau out to fetch pooi yen n pui jie lo..
den jau go sin hong hse..xP

sin hong took tis when we lying on her's bed..

sum1 kena lock at outside by sin hong~~hahahaa

at leisure mall's starbuck..tis is the birthday cake..made by sinhong!!


lol..den we go da gei cheong~~
pooi yen is driving..luckily it jz a game..
if in real life..she died long long time jor lo..LOL
after tat we plan to eat dinner at kaki corner wit kei hoong..
so b4 tat we went to fetch sok yan sin..=]
kaki corner was so JAM!!
bcaz aso many ppl celebrated mother day there..
so we meet jor kei hoong den chg plan to connaught geh 返ok cafe..=]
we hav a lot of fun there..
n it crazy too..
took photo to those ppl who lose in the game..
bt promised cannot upload..caz it so ugly n 18sx+..=.="
btw..im happy on tis crazy day wit sin hong,pui jie,pooi yen,sok yan n keihoong..=]
*get back my camera mini 7s jor.
keihoong help me take it geh..caz he bought it also..he bought chocolate colour geh..
im gonna take my baby mini 7s n take nice nice photo..xP
btw..thx keihoong for help me take it..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment