Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother day

[HAPPY MOTHER DAY]
I bought sumthg from LAZO DIAMOND for my lovely mummy & 姑姐妈咪..=)
spend much money bt 1year a time..it worth when i saw them happy when get it..^^

b4 out to dinner..

mummy n popo..^^

daddy,mummy n popo..

me n all my lovely mummy..love them much..^^v

3 mummy,cousin,bro n me..

my bro n his gf wit 3 mummy..=]
we went to a restaurant name ''88'' nearby my hse..
b4 tat,me n dad jau went there for book table jor..
caz 2day mother day sure many ppl geh..><"
had our dinner there..
ending wit red wine n champagne..wee..=]
wish all my lovely mummy,姑姐妈咪,n popo happy always n stay healthy too..
love u all..muacks~


*to my sohlou,he sud said sry to me through fb..
it make me felt stunned,caz i duno wat happended..
so i cal him lo,he said tat he break promise..
bt he didn't wish to tel me wat happended on him last night..
btw..hope he cn promise wat he say..
dun SMS when driving!!
careful when driving ar~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment