Monday, May 17, 2010

dating wit my babe jeann~♥

2day after class den jau fetch puijie back home..
after tat jau fetch babe jeann came my home 1st(caz i hav to ban leng leng sin..xP)
around 2sumthg gam den we jau out to ts lo..
1st we parking at ts den walk to low yat..
caz i hav to take my salary..xP
after tat sure go visit all my fren at low yat la..
miss them so much..><"
i brg my babe go here go there,chat here chat there..paiseh ya babe..><"
after visited all my fren den we went to sg,3rd floor eat wantan..^^
we ordered jor 2 plate of fried wantan,1 bowl of soup shui gao + orange juice..
babe treat me eat..thx babe..muacks~^^

wow~~seem so delicious wor..
*caz dar beside,wat also sweet n nice..rite babe?xP
my leng leng babe jeann..=]

wee~~my baby--camera mini 7s..

bestie..^^v

wearing babe's spec..blek..


at low yat nw..waiting sohlou~~

eat wit sohlou at ts geh ''得哥'' ..

after dinner den we walk to sg caz sohlou wan meet fren..
n my leg is so pain lo caz i wearing high heel shoes..><"
haha..tat sohlou me..=]
lol..1st time did tis at ts lo..n on the way to sg geh bridge too..
wow..sure so many ppl looking at us..xP
thx sohlou..=]
after met his's fren den we went to ts watch movie lo
we watched IT NOT A DIARY,IT'S A MOVIE..
*i thk it nt the movie name..bt agar agar la..xP
tis movie okok lo~~
after movie den jau fetch sohlou back lo..


wow..woke up early in the morning at 7am++..
den 12am++ back home..tml nid wake up early again~~
i hate wake up early in the morning~><"

No comments:

Post a Comment