Tuesday, May 18, 2010

photo shooting~^^

wat a busy day~~
2day same wake up early in the morning for class..
after class den rush back to home den bath,dress up,make up~~
den went to pavilion wit my bro for photo shooting by my fren-jazz
1st we went to old down eat bt then beside tat we take photo too la..
act 2day our plan is take photo while shopping..
im jz lik normal to shopping den jazz wil follow up n take my natural side..=]

me n jazz~

taking photo~~

look serious~~

my bro..=]

ops~y capture me,den i capture u back..xP

wow..tis dslr is heavy~~><"

macam hai gam..xP

u noe hw much tis camera??

the ans is rm15k++..WAH~~

my bro is driving~~

goin back home lo~~^^

hehe..i bought these in 2 day..spend much $$..
hav to work n earn back le..><"

hmm..i thk im sick nw..feeling cold n hot at the same time..

caz nt enough slp n walk under the rain..T.T

im tired lo..my hand n leg also pain.. tml nid wake up early b my cousin's model le..

n i hav to promise myself nid to slp b4 12.30am..

caz i wan my face getting more nice..^^

so it time to slp lo.. nite everyone..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment