Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bla~bla~bla~~

i woke up early in the morning at 9am..
bcaz nid to b my cousin's model..
she nid interview(full make up test) for get a job at BOBBI BROWN..
so we went to mid valley's BOBBI BROWN for interview~
my cousin took 1hour sumthg done a full make up for me..
bt then nid to wait for call juga..=.="
btw...after tat den went to ZARA shop a while~~xP

hw tis long dress??




showing half of my shoulder..^^

after tat den went to SUSHI ZEN to hav lunch lo..=]

the make up artist(my cousin) n me..=]

green tea nice..=]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
back home rest a while den pui jie came find me out for pm..
after pm den went out to celebrate pooi yen's b.day..
bt then my babe jeann duno hw to go tmn midah old town..
so we wait her at my secondary sch there lo~~
took tis while waiting babe jeann..
look lik ghost rite??

the b.day cake~~

at tmn midah old down nw wit my babe jeann n friends~

the b.day girl(pooi yen) n her's bf(junior)


making a wish~

blow~~~



[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POOI YEN]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
next round shisha time at al bakath which located at bukit jalil..=]
shisha~shisha~~
all also try it~~
we r nt bad gal/guy~
jz for fun..
we r nt a smoker..
we r good gal/guy









mu~~mu~~mu~~lol..
full plan 2day~~
woot woot~~
tired bt im happy..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment