Friday, May 21, 2010

celebrate pooi yen's 19th b.day~♥

2day out to celabrate my dear fren fat fat's 19th b.day..=]
ths last ''teen'' b.day she celebrate lo..
next year wil b 'ty' lo..xP
i out at 6pm den head to pui jie hse to fetch pui jie n the b.day girl(pooi yen)..

took it when waiting them..]
after tat den jau went to kaki corner meet sin hong n nerrisa lo..=]

ops..we so ngam geh..all blue~~o.O

me n the b.day girl..

me n pui jie..she jz cut her hair..so nice..=]

lamb chop..seem nice..bt i cant eat..><"
1,2,3~cheese~~ppl who attended the party 2day..=]




funny~~

ok la~~it time to eat lo~~oam oam oam~~
after dinner den nerrisa n pui jie was back 1st..
den me,pooi yen n sinhong went to leisure mall pm for 2nd round..xP
after pm den fetch sinhong back home..
den pooi yen follow me back home..
sohlou sud cal me for movie den on lo~
den shi sheng cum fetch pooi yen to ts fetch her bf fong gong mah..
den mai follow shi sheng car also lo..
no nid mafan sohlou..=]
movie start at 10pm bt i 10+ sin reached..><"
wow..when i reached there a bit stunned lo..
caz so many ppl..n only 2 girl include me..
all total gt 12ppl...
1st time gt so many ppl watch n the ticket was so long~~
we watched ''ONCE A GANGSTER''
tis movie was so funny lo
135坐察官,246坐殡仪馆,白又管,黑又管..lol
lik tis sentence so much..hahahaa
daddy ady warning me liao..
he said 1 week only cn out 1day..
n nw i did the opposite pulak..
1week i only stay at home 1 day..=.="
sry daddy,im nt out for did bad thg or else..
pls forgive me..
it time to enjoy my life wit my fren..
i noe wat im doin n i promise wont do bad thg k?=]

No comments:

Post a Comment