Sunday, May 30, 2010

part time job-DIGI BROADBAND

[28,29,30-5-2010]

work~work~work~
i work as part time promoter for digi broadband at sri petaling endah parade wit my dear pooi yen..=]
she over9 at my home 3days..
so we go work tgt,fong gong tgt n back home tgt..^^
dun ask me y i work~~
the only reason i work is "MONEY"
I nid money tat y i work..
i like to shopping bt never ask money from parents..
im a gd girl rite?xP
btw..i only work for fri,sat n sun..
yeah~DiGi Broadband again~~
the same thg is i stil promote the same product bt the only diff is agent~~
i chg few agent jor~~
y??caz sum1 giv me gd offer than other..hehe
im quite free work for tis..
caz no1 here to watch us..
so we cn sit,chat,on9~~xP
time from 11am-8pm jek..
working~~



pooi yen & me..





nt enough tall..lol

o.O

2 hp??so busy wor..xP

cute..=]

lol..she so funny lo..dare dare hide herself into tis..=.='

he is calvin..he so gd caz allow me n pooi yen break tgt(act cannot geh)..=]
haha..do u noe wat is tis??
dang~dang~~
tis is the promise between me n pooi yen..
dun wan same wit ohter..
so we created tis..kaka..XD
tis few day also around 4-5am sin slp..
caz chit chat wit my dear pooi yen everynight..=]
really tired to work..bt i nid money..
mou bin..><"

No comments:

Post a Comment