Friday, January 15, 2010

Tattoo

tis all below is draw by my dear geh..

a tattooist nt only noe to hold the tattoo machine to tattoo on human's skin..

apart from tis,a tattooist must be able to draw a nice picture..

in fact,tattoo is a arts too..


i lik tis..^^


in order to narrow the disdance between me n him..
i wil search sumthg about tattoo inform from google..
such as tha famous tattooist in the world,my dear admire geh tattoist n bla bla bla~
caz i don't hope tat when he talk about tattoo thg to me,bt den i don't understand geh..@@
n nw im nt stranger wit tattoo anymore..^.^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
my dear,i love u....
tat y i hope i cn enjoy in ur job(tattoo) too..
mayb 1day u wil love me as ur job..
nt love ur job more then me...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment