Monday, January 25, 2010

ops!!!

2day after class den jau back home as usual..
last night so late sin slp n den nid wake up early at 7am bcaz gt class..=..=
so i tot back home slp geh..
dim ji my cousin cal me ask me acc her go balakong jusco wit her wor..
ok lo..wan dim im free..out jek..XD
n den hor...when on the way goin there ar..
we kena block by police man wor..
u noe y??
caz my cousin ar,she no tie safety belt..
den hw leh??
sure we pay KOPI DUIT lo..=..=
lol..my cousin 1st time kena tis case leh..
haha..
anyway..we enjoy to shop den~~
i bought a bed sheets there..^^
den my cousin was gav me a set of shu uemura whitening product..
weeeee~~i lik it n i nid it too....^v^
thx ya..
--------------------------------------------------------
thx for my fren who caring me when im moody..
im happy caz im nt alone when im sad..
i appreciate it..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment