Monday, January 18, 2010

gai gai~~

2day is my dear geh off day oh..^^
hehe..we go gai gai 2day..
act my dear wil cum fetch me after finish class..
bt yest he so late sin slp..
so i back myself after class geh..let him rest more~
my dear cum fetch me around 12pm+
den we straight went to ts n meet up wit soon heng..
den jau went to kim gallery caz my dear wanna cut hair..
huh~kim gallery so many ppl lah~
so they cal us cum back later at 5+pm
so we go eat 1st lo..
we went to sg 3rd floor geh 台湾**店..it is a shop near by toilet bowl..
haiz~there geh food n drink also so bad..><"
i order a honey green tea..i jz drink a bit bit den do drink liao..
the taste damn weird..=..="
it is my 1st time n also wil b my last time went there..
--------------------------------------------------------------

fine~after we ate..den we went to pavilion n shop shop lo..
bt we buy ntg there..=..=
den we went back to sg a while jau back to ts to cut hair^^
my dear cut short a bit liao..quite nice geh..^^
bt he dislik to capture..so cannot post his photo here..><

even i hav buy ntg 2day..bt the most important is my dear beside me jau enough le..^^

i love u my dear~
muacks~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment