Saturday, January 30, 2010

dye hair & babe jeann over9 at my home

i was dye my hair 2day wit my mummy ^v^
hmm..colour nt very sharp..nt very big different if compare wit b4..
bt i lik it..^^
den babe jeann cum find me at night..
she cum find me at saloon den after tat we go eat dinner at 9pm+ wit mummy too..
babe over9 at my home oh..
long time no slp wit her liao..
it time to chat wit her 9 9 ..=]
hehe..chat a lot lot thg wit her at night...
we chat til 3/4am den i jau slp lo..
bt babe jeann stil on the ph wit her hubby til 5am+
lol..geng~~
babe jeann ^^
XD~

me n babe jeann~^^
babe jeann..as ur bestie..
i wil help u if i cn help u..
if i cant help u,i wil try my best to help u too my dear..
i really don't wan to c u sad..
i hate those who make u sad too..oOo
i really treat u as my sister..
i wil beside u whenever u nid me..k?
i love u..tat y i wont make u sad..
i wil only make u smile in front of me..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment