Friday, January 1, 2010

1day trip wit family~^^

2day went trip wit my family n their fren..
long time no go trip wit family jor..
ok...2day we all together gt 6 car went trip..wao~~
b4 out~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st station--MOLIB(it is a beach too,bt jz a normal beach jek)

bro help me took geh~
my 3 lovely bro~


me n my bro~
playing kite oh..it is my 1st time play kite..=..=
my whole family~^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd station--情人桥

the whether is so HOT ><
所谓的'' 情人桥'' =..=" ntg special..jz a old bridge~
me n daddy~
is holding 麦芽糖..^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3th station--SEPANG GLOD COAST(黄金海岸)









After play water den went to playground..so bad..i cannot play..T.T
so jz took photo at there lo..


posing~posing n posing~xp



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last station--eat dinner at a restaurant which near by the beach

m i look cool??xp
we play from sunrise until sunset..lol..
im tired when reached home..
bt im happy n enjoy 2day wit my family..^^
miss my dear much~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment