Thursday, January 7, 2010

outing~

early in the morning,my stomach was nt well..><
n feeling tired too..
haiz..i wanna hang out sin feel nt well..T.T
mou lei..afier finished class den jau go gai gai wit pui jie
caz we wan to buy thg..^^
act i wan to buy eye liner~hehe
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1st we went to eat our lunch..
den go to ts lo..
we walk har walk har..
den i bought liao 1 pierce geh shirt..
den pui jie also..
i also gt bought 1 for my mummy..^^
after tat i bought liao a bag for study use geh..
n pui jie also bought 1 bag from other shop..
when the time i wan back,pui jie sin ask me issit i wan to buy eye liner??
lol..2day i hang out caz wan to buy eye liner bt i forgot jor tim..=..="
nvm la..next week sin go again la..caz i so tired liao~
----------------------------------------------------------------------
den we take monorail back to hang tuah n change to take lrt back lo..
pui jie back to cheras..
n i back to salak selatan n take bus back..
i thk i already hav 1 year no take bus liao..=..="
i wait my bus(T421) wait liao 1hour..
WTF!!!!
n finally my dad fecth me home..
when my dad reached,tat bus also ngam ngam reach too..=..="
pek cik la.............><"
n 1day i spend much money too..T.T
2day i learn cost controlling from my lesson..
hw gd if gt lesson to help me controlling myself to spend money..XD
in my class~



No comments:

Post a Comment