Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family day~

sunday is my Family Day..
1st..i went to eat breakfast wit my family at jalan hang tuah..
daddy let me drive oh..^^
since last time let ppl scold gao gao liao den nt dare to drive le..><"
anyway..after eat bao liao den drive to sri petaling carrefour lo..
shop jor a while den jau back home rest rest lo..
my dad fetch my cousin back to my home n we went out to hav our dinner together..^^
after tat went to MR.DIY to bought sumthg to decorate my house for CNY..^v^
back home jor n ntg to do..
so my cousin suggest to gamble..lol
kaka..play til 12+am sin finished..
won jor a bit $~ngek ngek ngek~
------------------------------------------------------------
so miss my dear..
tml he off day oh..
i only cn meet him 1time a week..T.T
dear said tml go gai gai caz he wan to cut hair..
anyway..happy n excited to meet my dear tml..^^
muacks~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment