Sunday, January 10, 2010

pavilion~

2day i went out wit kei hoong..
act last night i told him tat 2day cancel geh bcaz of i stil nt feeling well..
bt den erm hou yi si ffk...
so jz out jek..^^
b4 tat,kei hoong came my hse n send 巴不得爸爸 ^^
thx u much~~
after done den hoong fetched my mummy n bro go out n eat breakfast at JOJO板面
den fetch them back home we sin go pavilion lo..
act it is my 1st time shopping at pavilion for whole day..><
caz normally i went pavilion for watch movie jek..
haha..hoong bought liao 2 clothes from MICKEY(MICKEY promotion nw 2=RM65)^^
n 1 cup for his's fren b.day present..
i jau bought jor eye liner at SASA..around RM50..><
6pm gam..hoong fetch me to meet my family n eat dinner together..
after tat,hoong fetch me back to ts again caz we wan to buy ticket to watch movie..
we hav no idea whether wan to watch sherlock holmes or the vampire assistant..
so we throw coin to decide..
n finally the result is SHERLOCK HOLMES..
den we went to soon heng there n wait my dear fong gong lo..
after my dear fong gong den it time to watch movie lo..^v^

SHERLOCK HOLMES

tis part quite funny geh..^^

it me~

2day geh look..^^
after back home den my sound lik a man nw..
caz keep talking 2day..=..="
sore throat liao..><

No comments:

Post a Comment