Wednesday, January 27, 2010

car accident~~~

2day i drive out to find my dear..
because his car was send to toyota for service..
so no car 2day,den i drive to find him lo~~
act i never drive myself b4..caz im so scare~~
bt tis time because of him den i gam gam drive alone to find him..
n fortunately im safety reach there~^^
n thx my bro too..cz he ride motor n follow me until i reach there..
-------------------------------------------------------------
i bought a hush puppies shirt for him..
im happy caz he lik it~^v^
den around 5pm+..
i fetch him out to midah toyota service center to take his car..
den i drive my car n follow his car back..
a bit nervous..caz so many car..><"
bt im safe reach there too..
until night..his daddy cook dinner den we eat n chat lo..^^
den 9sumthg my daddy fetch my bro came my dear hse..
caz he worry me..so he wan my bro sit beside me n wanna comfirm me drive safety n back home..=..=
ok lo..so i leave there around 9pm++
lol..cannaught pm..jam lo..many car~~><"
u jam jam i jam jam~~~=..=
-------------------------------------------------------
bt im nt straight back home..
caz i hav to fetch my bro go yam cha..
of course i joined them too..
caz i dun wan back home den yao go out n fetch him again~
we finished yam cha around 12+~
when im goin back home..
gt a motor hit my car from behind..haiz~
my car was hurt..T.T
i tot 2day i cn drive my car back home without any damage..
bt~~~~~~hiaz!!!
anyway..im ntg..
i tot daddy wil scold me gao gao..
bt my dad nt reali wor..
hou choi~~
hope no more drivers wil hit my butt again..=..="

No comments:

Post a Comment