Monday, January 4, 2010

new year,new life~

[new year,new life]
finally i start my college life on 2day(study LCCI right nw)..
quite excited geh..^V^
if last time stil study at secondary sch geh me sure wil very siens~
caz once reopen sch,i nid to cut fingernail la,nid to tie my hair kemas kemas la,nid to bla bla bla la..fan sei~~~~
nw jau erm tong la~
i cn wear wat i lik..
i cn colour my hair n do watever i lik..
so free geh..
so im excited n enjoy my college life right nw..
mayb nw only beginning,so i feel free..
later on mayb wil a bit hard..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway..2day my class totally jz gt 12 students jek..
nt much..==
a bit sien..all diam diam wan..><
den my lecturer lagi funny..
his's name is mr.ho..
he lik to again n agian to said the same thg..
for eg:he cn said the word''SANGAT'' repeat in 5 times~=..=
lool~
den my class shud b finish at 12.30pm,bt den my lecturer told us tis 2 month we wil b finished class at 11am caz he gt class at other place wor..==
bcaz of too sud..den i take lrt to maluri den called my dear take me there lo~
n den went bank for ask about my car loan geh thg den go eat mum mum wit dear..
my dear off day 2day..
pui me whole day..
happy~^^
i love u my dear~
muacks~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment