Sunday, October 3, 2010

♥ my 1st b.day present ♥

2day geh family day a bit different~
y??
bcaz my mummy nt wit us 2day...
she went to singapore le..n to9 sin back..
miss her much..
so i called her early in the morning..=)

2day we went to ts n sg...
dad bought me a BIG birthday present~~
wee~~~so so happy ^^
thx ya daddy..love ya ♥

n bought some sticker to stick my car too =)
all is kitty =P

i love it so much >v<"
tis 1 is bling bling geh..love it too =)
my car got a lot of bling bling accessories..hehe
i love bling!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last9 my babe n frens went to putrajaya's hotel over9 n cycling on the next day..
so sad i cant join them caz mummy nt home so i hav to stay home to take care of my little bro =(
haiz~~~

eventhough i cant join babe they..
bt then night i stil out to watch movie wit my bendan family~~
caz date hou jor geh.. =)
family members only gt 4 which is me,sohlou,ah minn minn & mika ^^

long time didn't out tgt le...
n finally we get tis chance =)
so we went to pavilion watch ''alpha and omega 3D'' at 12.30am~~

tis is the movie we watched~~
is 3D oh xP

hmm...for me,tis movie ok ok jek...
if 5 star ..i wil rate it as 2.5 ...

as usual..sohlou wil let me drive his's car when back..
so tis time also same =)

even jz few hour stay wit them..
bt im appreciate it ♥

♥ love ya bandan family ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment