Saturday, October 16, 2010

♥ Farewell for my dear Siew ling - Part 1 ♥

my dear siew ling gonna go to singapore work soon on 24th oct..
so we had a small gathering as a farewell for her =)

me n my dear elaine went to ts earlier bcaz we wan to shopping ^^

take a rest at ts food court while waiting others =)


met my dear siew ling~
n we went a clay shop to play(siew ling work part time there)
it seem fun xP
obviously the clay tat look nice is nt made by us~~ xP


tis 2 were made by me n elaine
left:me___right:elaine

wow~~finally McD's twin twist is back~~
bt nt all mcd branch gt it..
we went to ts's mcd to buy bt we cant get it
so we walk to sg's mcd n bought it ^^
wee~~^v^
siew ling & kirly
finally met all
n we went to 'Food & Tea" had our dinner =)
mei yee & kirly




a gd bye kiss b4 she leave m'sia =]

after dinner den went to watched movie at ts
we watched Sammy's Adventures

i believe tat if we watch tis in 3d sure nice one~~
tis movie nt bad..
cn try to watch ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
im nt goin home 2day~~woot woot~~
we went to zeat's hse n over9 there xP


lol.....






am i look pro??

beer time~~
we play game while beer time~~
the more we drink the more crazy action/attitude we did...
omg~~me & yukee were drunk n said funny funny thg + non stop laugh~
tat gd!!let play~let drink~let drunk~let crazy~let laugh~let we do it all tgt~
bcaz we wil nt walk alone rite??

haha~~im supre duper enjoy the crazy night wit my dear fren~~
i love u all ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment