Sunday, August 8, 2010

ILY PO PO ♥

2day out to bintang area again lo~
bcaz my singapore geh relatives wan go shopping..
n bintang area gt a lot of shopping centre,so brought they to ts,sg,Isetan,starhill lo~
n 2day im the tourist guide..=)

times square~

bro n his's gf

my little bro n beeky..

my 3 handsome bro..^^

went to starhill to eat lunch..=)

is waiting for seats..





finally we get the seat..^^

me n my cousin..

pizza,spagetti,salad,grilled chicken,wan tan mee n bla bla bla~~yummy..=P

inside the restaurant's toilet..=D






o.O gt 3 shirley here??


after shopping den back to my uncle's hse at sungai long to eat dinner..

at uncle's hse~~


all is waiting another uncle back home~~

after dinner den back to uncle's hse again to celebrate my lovely po po's b.day

happy 71th birthday to my lovely popo..^^

po po n her's sister..^^






make a wish~make a wish~~


po po..
u're the one who sayang me so much (didn't include my parents la)
u take care of me since im born on 19 year ago..=)
u make me worry since we knew tat u get hepatitis B few year ago..
n doctor u cn live for few year ,bt miracle is happended on u po po..
u still talk to us nw n we r celebrated ur 71th b.day on 2day..
im happy when im saw ur smile..really..
po po..sry ya bcaz i hav ntg present u on ur b.day..
bt i wil promise u tat i wil acc u back to hospital for body check up on every appointment k?^^
i love u po po..muacks..
wish u healthy always..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment