Friday, August 20, 2010

♥ the celebration of babe jeann'19th birthday ♥

wee~~
2day went out to celebrated my babe jeann's b.day
1st,i went to babe's home sin..=)

lying on babe's bed while babe i dressing up




we head to pavilion around 7 sumthg..
n act my plan is eat dinner at TGI FRIDAY...
bt duno issit puasa geh problem...
all the restaurant FULL!!!
haiz..gik sei..
at last we went to CRYSTAL JADE RESTAURANT eat~~

my dinner--chicken chop spagetti
the food at there is nice n delicious ~yummy =D



pooi san & me

me & loo yee


me & angel

me & nerissa

me & kit ying


cheers~~~





we leaved there around 11sumthg n continue 2nd round to bukit jalil--al bakath
babe never try shisha b4,so brought her go there n try..=)


had a great night wit my dear fren..
hope babe jeann too =D

♥ Happy Birthday ♥

p/s:sin hong over9 at my home,we chat til 5sumthg sin slp
duno why,we gt a lot of topic to chat n recall..=)
btw,had a nice talk wit her too..maks~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment