Monday, August 16, 2010

=(


I'm sorry to u mummy

i talk to u wit heavy tone jz nw
i noe i shud nt do tat bt i jz cant control it
mummy,im 19 year old ady..
i didn't mean tat im dai gor lui or mature or wat~
bt i noe wat is gd n wat is bad for me..trust me pls!!
dun listen other ppl who talk bull shit to u..
i duno who is the ppl who so big mouth..

y ar??
why those big mouth ppl lik to hok si fei ar...
issit very dak han??
i really hate tis kind of bitxh...

if u wan to advised me,pls try other way bt no NAG pls..
jz talk to me wit soft way..
i sure wil listen to u..


he is baby rayson =)
he is giving me a kiss..^^

when im staying in my room n feeling so sad,
he is the 1 who open my door n came to me sitting in my arms..
n i feel tat he noe im sad..n den came beside me to comfort me gam..
btw..i really feeling better after he giving me a kiss..maks~
ILY rayson ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment