Saturday, August 7, 2010

Genting ♥

my relatives came kl from singapore on yest..=)
so we brought them to genting 2day..
I ♥ GENTING

waiting to out..^^


going to connaught eat dim sum as breakfast wit them..


my little bro n mummy..

while having breakfast..
working at din sum there geh stuff sud shouting:police is copy saman~~
n my bro's car is the 1st car which kena it..><"

reached Genting..^^



bro n his's gf..


wat the ghost doin there??0.O

my little cute cousin..=D





my daddy..^^



queue-ing to wait for monorail..=)


my cousin..

in the monorail..


o.O??y my bro put his's head outside??

so bad!!we sit in the monorail about 5minute gam den sud raining n den jau drop us down at outdoor..><"
jz bcaz of RAINING!!
so we went to courter there n talk about wat happedned..
n at last we get back the money..=)
den went to starbuck after tat..^^

i love starbuck's JAVA CHIP so much..=D

group photo..^^

my po po(right) wit her's sister..


goin down to gohtong jaya to eat dinner from genting..=)


after dinner den straight head to my uncle's hse
til night sin back home

im so tired n sleepy nw~~zzZ
sleep lu..
nite..

END


No comments:

Post a Comment