Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Claus~******


tis time i received a very special part time job from andrew at low yat
hw special??
tat is i nid to b a santa claus n gav candy to ppl n take photo gam~~
haiz~santa's clothes r very thick n hot~><"
malaysia hav no winter time la..><"
hou choi we sit at SUSHI ZANMAI while waiting the event start
we start work from 6 sumthg den finished at 8pm gam~
kaka~jz work for 1hour sumthg den cn get rm50 lo(include 1meal)..syok^^
even it hot n make me sweat
bt i quite enjoy n happy in tis job~

me n yuki~

changed to b a SANTA CLAUS liao~wee~~


yeah~fong gong jor~^^




lol~tis toilet nid to pay rm1 per entry,so nt much ppl wil cum in
so we posing n capture here~kaka





-----------------------------------------------------------------------
after we changed cloth den me n yuki go find my dear..
dear said he 9sumthg cai fong gong den we go walk walk lo~
yuki leave at 9.05pm..den i was alone to wait my dear~
wait~wait~wait n wait~
i wait til all the shop closed,n all ppl was gone..
i stil waiting~
im scared n wanna cry liao~
caz no 1 was beside me..i felt helpless...
i msg my dear,he jz reply me ''meeting sorry,busy''
i understand tat he meeting
sud i saw dear's bos walk out from toilet den he ask me waiting for who?
den i ans pei lip~
finally i wait my dear came out from his shop at 11pm gam~
dear told me tat the meeting finished early caz the bos told him tat his gf is waiting him outside
thx ur bos so much
if nt i duno i nid to wait til wat time~
jz wan to tel u tat i reali nid u,my dear~

No comments:

Post a Comment