Saturday, December 5, 2009

AMAX WIMAX

recently work part time job for AMAX WIMAX
lol..broadband again ar!!!
y my job always is broadband gah..
work for digi,celcom n amax wimax
when i wil work for maxis,P1 wimax leh???
lol
tis job i work from 31.11-6.12
act i cn work for pc fair..
in order to see him so i choosed to work at low yat wit the salary only rm60/day
*my dear nw work at sg for tattoo stuff jor
mou bin la..
guai giu ngo oi lei meh..><
the following r photo of my work~

zhi lian me~=]

xp~



me again lo~~~


ugly me..caz im miss him much n much..

-----------------------------------------------------------

nobody noe hw much i miss u

nobody noe hw deep i love u

nobody noe hw much i need u

bt i hope u noe tat~

my dear,i hope u cn spend ur free time on me~~

it only wat i wan the most!!!

cn u do tat??

No comments:

Post a Comment