Saturday, December 19, 2009

MELAKA

2day went to melaka wit my dad for attended my dad's fren's wedding dinner~
yup~
we went there jz for attended wedding dinner!!
we leave kl at 1pm..
haiz~yao raining la~=..="
so we take a rest at seremban rest station n eat too~
after tat sin continue our journey~
duno y the rain keep stop n drop..
sud rain~sud stop~><
mayb bcaz raining heavy..i saw many car accident on highway~
so all the driver must careful n pay attention when drive oh~^^
1st when we reached melaka,we go find my primary teacher sin~
so long no c him liao since i gratuated in primary sch~
n he also move to melaka in few month ago jek~
we chat many thg there~
my teacher suggested me to b teacher in future~
n explain a lot of thg to me~
seem lik nt bad~
i felt suprise tat my teacher geh salary around 3000++(include allowance)
and then hor,sch holiday stil cn get full salary leh~
syok lo~my dad suggested me to b teacher too~
bt next week i wil go to register to study LCCI jor leh~
i duno hw lo~~HELP!!!!
anyway,we leaved my teacher hse at 6.30pm to go tat restaurant~
caz we duno way,so hav to go early n find the location of the restaurant~
n finally we found it..thx my teacher caz b4 tat he gt draw a map for us..^^
b4 out~~~
on the way to tat restaurant..gt passed by ''EYE ON MALAYSIA" oh

u noe gt wat inside my fin??there is a plastic wit the length around 7cm gam~
walao~1st time kena tis kind of thg~

c la~haiz..T.T

tis is our dessert--ice cream
lol~1st time go wedding dinner de dessert is ice cream geh wor~
quite special geh~


No comments:

Post a Comment