Tuesday, December 15, 2009

吹吹水~~~

2day yen ming came kuchai lama for interview her's part time job
gam ngam the place she interview jz nearby my hse
so b4 she interview i fetch her at bukit jalil lrt back to my home sin lo
stay at my home chat a while den went out to 吹吹水 yam cha lo~
around 2.30pm gam,ming go interview sin
den i wait her at 吹吹水
after she finished interview den fetch her back to bukit jalil lrt geh
hehe..jackson nt here so i ganti him 1st~
c hw gd im~haha
bt when on the way goin back,sud raining heavy
n my car geh air cond yao rosak jor ''hot'' so san fu lo~><"
after parking den run back to my house..
when reached home,whole body wet wet geh..uncomfortable lo~=..="
den 5 5 go bath~~~~
anyway~chat a lot of thg wit ming 2day~
meet next time lo~^^


im driving~~


lol~take photo when im driving~xp

my lovely dear,
miss u ,i always do~

No comments:

Post a Comment