Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas eve--part 2

2day i went to work at jalan sultan ismail..

i take monorail go there n walk there n change my uniform too..

there geh ppl sin said 2day no nid JAZ BEER gal..

lol!!!den i take monorail back to bukit bintang den wait my dear fong gong at his's shop..><

after my dear fong gong,we went to bought christmas gift for tml my dear wil goin his's bos geh christsmas party..

den we walk to ts to pay ph bil n go SnJ to bought sumthg den meet dear's si fu den walk to jalan alor to find a pub..

we walk walk walk n walk..again n again to walk back the same road..

caz sum1 duno lead us to walk the accurate road to tat pub..><"

wtf~im wearing high heel shoes..gonna pain til patah liao..

my dear yao dulan caz keep walking wrong way..

no1 wil noe hw pain my leg were even him..T.T

ok finally we sit n wait 1 gal to meet us at mamak caz she noe the pub located..

after she came den we sit n chat at mamak to wait other ppl come..><

finally all ppl is reacheed bt we continue chat there n eat there..

until 12am..merry christmas to all the ppl n my dear..^^

den we walk to 1 of the pub at jalan alor name GYPSY WINE & BAR..

hmm..sud went 2 pub in 1 day..n tis is my 1st time too..

ok~time to enjoy lu~~~

it me~


mickey mouse~^0^



me n dear~

muacks~



lol~不听,不说,不看

all gals~

all guys~~

全体照~cheese~~~


**** merry christmas eve ****

No comments:

Post a Comment