Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Meaningful day~♥

2day was so meaningful for me..
y?
bcaz of few reason..
1.
finally me n pui jie register to study LCCI at bandar college lo..
the college located at petaling street geh..
huh..petaling street reali 'zap'..><
i thk i went there nt more than 3 times..=..=
anyway..i wil open sch on 4.1.2010..
hehe..gonna back to study life again..xp
wish me all the best ba..^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.
out wit my ji mui after register..
long time no hang out wit babe jeann n honey sin hong liao..
1st i wan said sry to sin hong caz let her to wait me n jeann for long time in sg..><
hehe..so we walk walk walk n walk..
capture capture n capture..
N happended sum funny n weird thg when we having our lunch in MADAM WONG..
kaka~
hmm..sin hong seem lik ntg gam den i jau fong sam la..
dun thk much ya abu..we wil around u to support u geh..^^
my babe jeann 2day use lot of money..(u nid to save money liao la ><)
caz she finding a perfume name FCUK to buy it as a x.mas present for hubby..
bt finally cant found it..>
jealous sei..
huh~i hope i wil gt a christmas present too..bt i noe i wont get tat
anyway..im happy hang out wit ji mui on 2day..^0^
wil post our photo later...^.^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.
***冬至快乐***
so fast gonna pass tis year soon..
jz lik ppl said ''zam hah ngan jau guo ge la''
so sure i wil eat 团圆饭 wit my lovely family..^0^
tis year gt extar 2 person..tat is baby rayson's parents..
den at night eat 汤圆 geh..
feel happiness...=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.
dang dang~~~
100days together wit my dear lo..^^
i love u more than words i cn say..
i wan to b near u
i cherish every moment i hav wit u..
i hope u wil treasure me..
i love u my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment