Saturday, December 19, 2009

it's snowing~******

2day i hang out wit hong~
so hong cum fetch me at 3pm~bt the time when he cuming to fetch me,sud raining lo..><"
huh~扫兴lo~
bcaz of raining,so we walk walk at ts sin~
untilv rain stopped,so we walk to sg geh T.BOWL eat~
YEAH~wan go long time liao geh,bt no ppl wan go wit me..
caz they said geli wor~
nvm..hong dun mind~keke

beside the menu,there hav a brush there~lol~~
all ppl is sitting on the toilet bowl~

wating our food cuming~~


hong ordered tis..the drink's name 肥皂水~so special n weird name..

mine is 芒果西米露!hmm..nt veri ok geh~><
--------------------------------------------------------------
after eat..den we go pui my dear da bao~
den we go walk walk around jau went to low yat~
i wan take my commission n hong wan to buy graphic card~
hong survey liao few shop den finally bought it ^^
den my family came n join us..
caz my dad wan to buy gps(caz tml wanna go melaka liao,bt we duno way act)
b4 i ask the price is rm250..it cheap lo
den 2day only i realized tat i heard wrong wit the original price rm580 to rm250
big different rite??
anyway..we ask dou another shop tat intro 1more gd geh for us,bt the price gd also--rm850*
expensive lo~~so finally we didn't buy it..
den we all back to sg again to walk..
caz my family wanna buy thg..
# sry ya hong,wan u pui my family walk..XD
so fast my family back liao caz dad hav sumthg to do~
den i pui hong go buy shirt lo~
after tat we walk to pavilion caz there was snowing start from 8pm-8.30pm
it's snowing~so pretty n happy to c tat~^o^

inside pavilion..the antelope is flying~~wow


time to capture lo~~~

1,2,3~cheese~~~~
hmm..wat he wan to do??

peace~^-^


the christmas tree is HIGHER than u much neh~~


lalala~~me n hong
------------------------------------------------------------
ok~finished our trip at pavilion..
den we walk back to ts from pavilion..
n i was so hungry on tat time~
so i bought bread at ts's 7eleven~><
den we go racing at 6th floor~
haiz~my driving skill reali BAD~
if in actual,i died so long ago liao~
after tat,we find a place to sit,caz both of us also tired liao~T.T
n waiting my dear fong gong too~
wow~nt jz my dear is around us oh..
stil gt soon heng,darren,yijing n her's sister~(sud so many ppl here)
bt went to yam cha geh jz gt me,dear,hong n darren jek~
tml is my dear off day,bt i hav to go MELAKA
so tonight i hav to beside him to ganti back~muacks~*
2day im quite happy~
thx hong~^.^
sry to my dear,caz cant pui u when u off~
i love u~

No comments:

Post a Comment