Friday, June 4, 2010

A great night at MIST~♥

wow~~long time didn't go club liao..
n my babe jeann date me for club so i straight ON jek..xP
we went to mist..n it also my 1st time to mist..
b4 tat,babe jeann came my hse 1st,den james came fetch us arounr 7pm n back to his's home 1st..

took it at james's home..=]



---------------------------------------------------------------
stil gt many time..so it time to enjoy jacuzzi..xP


b4 jacuzzi~~


my babe jeann~

lol..she seem so excited~~haha



hmm..quite comfortable geh..=)



















---------------------------------------------------------------------
ok~~den we out to mist around 10pm sumthg~~
huh~~mist gt a alot of ppl lo~~~@.@
i more prefer maison..=D
met my fren there..so ngam..xP
he is james..=]

at MIST..







---------------------------------------------------------------
back around 2.30am~~
james let me drive his's car back to his's home~~
wow..im driving merz wit the speed 11o~~
n tat time my eye act a bit blur bcaz of my lens is dry..><"
bt then safety reached home..=]
after bath..den we went out again to 7eleven to bought orange juice+milo+maggi cup..
lol...so we slp around 5/6am..=.="
haha..funny man..jz wearing a boxer only den jau out~~


my babe more geng~wering a t-shirt without pants..lol
had a great night at mist wit my babe n fren~=]
muacks~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment