Friday, June 25, 2010

没有秘密的一个夜晚

out to meet my babe n ji mui gang for dinner,gossip n chit chat..xP

is waiting my babe jeann at sri petaling lrt..xP
after tat went to fetch sinhong,pui jie n pooi yen n back to my babe jeann's hse..=]

wow..time to relax~~

everyone is busy captured in babe's hse..
bcaz the light effect is nice..^^


my pretty babe jeann..=]

my ji mui gang~~

my leg most nice rite??haha

ops~~dun jealous ya...is so sweet...=]

im the driver on 2day..heading to LOOK OUT POINT..^^

look out point is cold even cold than cameron highland..><"

edited by me~~~

every girl need a MIRROR as well...


love tis pic much..i nid hug...=D

guess where we r nw??
haha..we r gossip in a store room...
babe make the environtment so romantic leh~~
mmg suit to gossip..xP
hmm..talk a lot of thg in the store room..
a talk without any secret between each other..
n we noe sumthg more each other at the same time too..=D


没有秘密的一个夜晚
i love it...=)
------------------------------------------------------------
we continue 2nd round to shisha til 2umthg den leave~
i fetch jan yee back n shi sheng fetch other back~~
after fetch jan yee home..
im lost..T.T
im stupid la~~forgot ask him hw to back my home..=(
den cal him for help..
n finally i found the way~~~=.="
reached my home tat time more gan zheong..
the environtment is jz so dark,quite n no ppl around...><"
after i park my car den 5 5 run back n open the door..
n finally im safety reached home~~
no more alone n drive back le..scary~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment