Sunday, June 6, 2010

cousin's 15th birthday

2day is my cousin's 15th birthday..
so we wil back to po po's hse for celebrate..=]
b4 tat we went to eat dim sum sin..xP
scare wil boring at po po there,so brg my laptop along~
1st time using laptop to on9 in the car..
n watched the last episode of ''next stop,happiness''~
nt bad mah..^^v
reached po po there around 1pm sumthg..
help them prepare ton9 steamboat geh thg..=]
after done den rest in po po's bed room..
so free so go check my weight..
OMG!!my weight is 39kg nw..><"
from 45kg-->43kg-->39kg..
wat wrong wit me??
i wan gain fat..=.="
take a nap..=]

no make up..:x
a bit chan..><" wan upload birthday geh photo.. bt duno y all became error when open..
suck..><"


tml wil back selayang again lo~
caz acc my po po back to hospital check up..=]
i love my po po..
wish she wil b fine always..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment