Sunday, June 27, 2010

Don't judge a book by it's cover

EXHAUSTED
i don't understand why my first impression to peoples is im a play girl..
no one believe me tat im only couple twice b4..=(
why ar??
issit my mum born me a face to show ppl tat im a play girl??
went to club = play girl??
please la...
don't judge a book by it's cover k??
don't try to judge by wat they appear lik to u at 1st,
it is necessary to get to know them before you can judge them.
Do not judge people by the way they look or act.
Something very powerful can be inside them.
Be nice to everyone and don't judge them when you first see them.
It means don't go around judging people by what they look like or where they come from and speak.



i make fren wit my truely heart..
bt so sad u're nt...
i beg u,don't play me pls..it nt fun..
pls treasure the one who beside u nw..don't hurt them..

spend some time to understand what kind of person i am..
mayb it wil definitely different wit my 1st impression to u..



a lot of book here..bt which 1 nice??u never noe it from the cover..

tis book is jz so simple..
bt hw the story inside??we duno..
jz spend some time to read it n u wil noe the story is nice or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment