Tuesday, December 28, 2010

♥ My dear Elaine's birthday ♥

went out to mid valley--PASTA ZANMAI to celebrated elaine's 19th b.day =)

the food here mm ngam me..yiak~ @@

the b.day girl-- Elaine
act her's b.day at 31.12,bt she was booked by her family on tat day~
so we celebrate earlier lu~~

elaine__yennie
elaine__pui yan
elaine__sindy
o.O??
hmm..wish my mr.right wil appear in my life soon..xD
elaine,am i right?? haha



---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2nd round-- LIABRARY]
babe jeann n adam joined us for 2nd round at LIABRARY~~
woot woot~~beer time~~
im waiting tis for so long @@



wit babe jeann =)
we present ESCADA perfume for the birthday girl
hope she lik it ^^

huh~~ c her face..so red!! @@
first time and ever i cry loud in front of my friend
i'm not mean to spoil the atmosphere,but i just can't control my feeling
sorry guy..=(
thank for the comfort and lend me your shoulder

-------------------------------------------------------------------
3th round-- OMEGA RESTAURANT & MUSIC LOUNGE

yennie's bf junior n his's fren join us at library
bt babe jeann hav to back home early so didn't join us for next round
den junior brg us to omega n drink again~
after tat went to al-bakath for shisha b4 home~
bcaz hav to let myself wake from blur @@

back home around 4++~~
super tired~~


once again,im here to wish my dear elaine happy birthday ^^
sry for ntg much surprice for u ><"
bt hope u like the perfume =)

lastly,wish my dear elaine stay healthy always n stay pretty too
all the best for u ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment