Saturday, July 17, 2010

my lovely cousin's 13th b.day

went to po po hse to celebrate my lovely cousin's b.day..^^

my bro,his gf n a cute baby(my auntie's son)..
po po said the baby shud cal me ''gu jie''
omg!!when i became gu jie liao..i also duno..@@


the middle girl which wearing yellow colour shirt is my cousin--b.day girl wit her fren..^^

cute baby wit his's mummy,cousin,bro's gf n bro




making wishes~~

ops!!

after dinner den all the childrens (include me) play in my po po's bed room..

tis little girl is so cute,funny n dirty..
she digged her nose n then put her finger on other~~yiak~~><"

tau masuk tapi hor tak tau keluar..haha
she is turning to someone for help~~lol

me,mummy n my little bro over9 at po po there..
den my eldest bro nid to send his's gf back so didn't stay there..
2nd bro said po po there sien so follow my bro back also..
luckily brg my lap top along..
watch drama..nice..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment