Thursday, November 26, 2009

mummy go thailand-hat yai liao~


yest my dear came my hse pui me whole day..^^
im happy about tat..
at the same time..
my mummy has gone to thailand-hat yai last night..
we send my mummy to bus stop there..
wish mummy hav a nice n happy trip wit her fren..
mummy~dun forgot buy souvenirs for us ya..^^
after send mummy to take bus,den me,my dear,my little bro,my big bro n his gf go yamcha at wings..^^

left:me/right:my dear~ops..black n white..kaka^^

after tat,den dear send us home..
the 1st night mummy is nt at home..
i felt weird n uncomfortable..
i til 4am stil cant slp..
nw i found tat mummy is very important..
i miss u mummy..><
my little bro is sick nw..
i must take care him when mummy nt here..
dun worry mummy..^^
---------------------------------------------------------
dear..i miss u much~><
i love u
muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment