Monday, November 23, 2009

2012


2012 tis movie gave me a lot of thoughts n feelings...

b4 i watched..heard many comment from fren tat tis movie nt bad...

so last sun night i jau go watch wit my dear,hoong,n 1 more dear geh fren..

when i watch til the world all gonna be destroyed..

im thinking tat if tis day really happend on me in future..

i thk i would b very worried about the arrival of tis day..

bcaz of

im affraid of death..

im affraid of pain..

im affraid tat wit the separation of the loved ones..



i hope tis day wil nt come..

阿弥陀佛~


yest i asked my dear wat u wan to do b4 doomsday..

he answer me tat he did nt thought so many..

so jealous my dear..

y i said tat?

bcaz everytime when i asked my dear sumthg,he usually wil answer me:duno wor,ming tian cai suan la,or i did nt thought so many wor..

so i thk he wil nt hav any trouble..

he is a very cool person..

when he facing some problem..he would nt temper..

he would b a very cool solution..


bt i do not lik him..

im a person tat thk much n much..

so i hav a lot of trouble..

i hope my dear wil gav me opinion when im in trouble..

dun said NO to me..

caz i need u dear~


i need u:

''hug'' me when im cry

''talk'' wit me when im unhappy

''comfort'' me when im moody

''corx'' me when im sad



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


dear,pls forgive wat i did tat make u unhappy..

sumtim i jz wan to said out my feeling..

hope u cn understand me..

i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment