Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Will Always Love You


dear,i hav not seen u in 3days liao..

lengG so miss u,hope u beside me when i missing u..><

i hav thk back a lot of thg when im bored..


together wit dear 70days liao..

in these 70days..

we never argue b4..

bcaz we both also dislik argue..

if gt any problem..

we jz speak out n solve it..

i lik tis way n i hope it wil keep on..^^


every gal also hope to heard some sweet word from their beloved..

so im too..bt my boy nt reali lik to said sweet words to me..

bcaz he is cool..

bt im habit about tat..

mayb i wil thk other way tat sweet word nt reali important n it jz wil make me happy a while..

the most important is u LOVE me..



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy together with dear 70 days liao lo..

i miss u much

n

i love u much too..

dear,love me more k?

muacks~

No comments:

Post a Comment