Friday, November 20, 2009

1st time let police catch~><"

since i had stopped my full time jod at low yat..i has been long time did not get up early..
normally i wil wake at 11sumthg..bt 2day i hav to set alarm to wake me up at 9.15am..
i really do not want to wake when my alarm is ringing..><"
huh~act yest we plan to drive out on 2day geh..caz she wan to training her driving skill(caz she jz get license)
den i promised to pui her lo..
bt sud 2day she mum nt allow her to drive,caz her mum worry about us(bcaz we both also new hand..><)
btw..so we walk to pappa rich to having our breakfirst lo..^^
den we go walk walk,shop shop n eat ice cream too...
hehe..bought liao some shirt(we both also no brg much money,hou choi i stil gt debit card,so use debit card to pay lo..)
act i quite happy in tis morning..bt happended some unhappy thg on me..T.T
let me tel u all wat happening......
ok..daddy wan me go bank to check sumthg..i lazy to walk there so i called my bro to fetch me go bank by motor..
act we go tat bank no nid 3min pun..
so i hav no wear helmet,bt my bro gt wear la..
b4 tat,my bro stil ask me hw to said 'kai yeh' in malay..
i ans duno..
after 1min,den my 'kai yeh' reali in front of me jor..
sei foh!!!we kena block liao...
the dialog below is showing the Q & A between police n us..
police:y u no wear helmet?
bro :caz lost liao.
me :caz no helmet..
police :no helmet jau say no helmet,y said lost liao leh..
me :lost liao mai hai the same meaning wit no helmet..==(funny lo)
tat police said much useless thg+smoking talk to us..(i hate his action lo)
bt at last also no saman us,caz he wan us to paid "duit kopi"
bt i hav no brg money out n my bro jz gt rm5..
even rm5 he also wan..><"
*wtf~tis is the police in malaysia..=..=

No comments:

Post a Comment