Sunday, September 26, 2010

♥ family day ♥

ops!!sunday~~
mean.......................
my family day lo ^^

goin out to eat brunh b4 movie ~~



2day we watched THE LEGEND OF THE FIST

sum ppl said nice ; sum ppl said nt really nice

even it's nice or not~~i wil watch it too...bcaz dad wan to watch ^^

for me..tis movie nice lo....thumb up.. ^^b

N

i fall to donnie yan jor..><"

he is jz so yeng!!! i love him ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------
after movie went to dai gei cheong~~
haha xP


mummy VS daddy

o.O

who wil win??lol
c~~c~~ we're 大小孩 =D


after tat..went to play snooker~~
wee~~~i team wit my bro and mummy team wit daddy =)

my bro
my daddy
me~me~me~
my lovely mummy~(i tot my mummy very cha sui 1,bt nt really lo..she so geng!! =.=)


time to eat dinner after snooker


2day im so happy~~

hav fun wit my family

im loving n enjoy it so much ^-^



i ♥ sunday_family day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment