Thursday, March 24, 2011

♥ take care ♥

act im doin revision in my bed room~

sud mummy came in n chat wit me~~

til half den my bro came in n join us too~~

chat a lot of thg..

bt most is sad case =(

heard a sad new is abt a girl name py dead bcaz of a accident

sometime something is jz so suddenly and without reason!!

no why?no ans?

and this is called life!

we cant't predict our future

so better appreciate everyone beside us right nw..

-------------------------------------------------
bro broke up wit his girl

the way he broke up a bit similiar wit my ex

issit all the couples break up lik tis way?

wit the reason:im not a gd girl/boy n bla bla bla~~

im a 3rd person..i wont campur tangan..

bt i wil try my best to comfort u!!

tk bro..we love you



No comments:

Post a Comment