Monday, April 12, 2010

sushi king bonanza~^v^

yuhoo!!sushi king bonanza promotion again lo..
all the sushi only RM2~~~
so 2day we planned to eat sushi + movie..
b4 tat..i wait keihoong n darren at my dear home..
bla~bla~bla~ntg to do..
so time to take photo lo~~
he is my dear,so serious rite??caz he is formatting his laptop..
it me~~

finally keihoong out so we also out to leisure mall n meet them lo~~
walao..when we reached there..
so many ppl line up lo..
people mountain people sea...=.="
me n sinhong so hot so we both go shop shop n went to my dear's mummy shop n chat wit her..=]
1st time had a long chat wit his mum..
bt auntie quite friendly geh..^^
until dear cal us den sin leave n back to sushi king lo~~
huh~i met my ex manager at sushi king(i work at low yat sushi king b4-year 2007)
few year ago jor..he cant recognize me..
bt then at last he stil cn called out my name..yeah~~

too free..=P

she look so sweet when im kissing her..

after ate den we went to watch movie lo..
act i want watch beauty on duty..
bt time nt match..so we choosed to watch 做人..
all said tis movie sienz..n sinhong fall asleep too..==
bt me n dear stil ok la..wont felt so siens..=]
after back home..den hav a sweet talk wit my dear again..
feeling good..muacks~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment