Saturday, April 3, 2010

Camera Instant 7s~♥

2day woke up early in the morning..
bcaz nid to bai bai for qing ming..
dad nt free..so 2day im the driver..
after ate breakfast den jau went to bai bai lo..
tot wil very jam..bt no wor..=P
wow..very hot n very gok..><"
after done den went to ts for fix my spec n wanna meet wit jobee..
bcaz i order jau a coat from her..
quite nice geh.^^
back home around 3sumthg ady..
den jau take a nap..
sud my babe jeann cal me for chat..=]
mummy ask me y cn chat so long ar??lol
caz i cn chat a lot of thg wit my babe lo..
we hav no secret between each other..=]
after chat den bath jau out to take my camera instant 7s wit family..
wee~~im lovin it..^^
my new baby~=]
gonna take tis baby to take a lot of the happy moment as memory ~~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment