Friday, April 9, 2010

Badminton~~

wow..i cant even rmb tat when is the last time i play badminton game b4..
btw..i play it on tonight wit my dear peipei,babe jeann,sinhong,keihong, darren&steve..
1st i drive to my dear hse n wait him fong gong..
den i fetch him to 118 to meet jeann they..
bt then my dear drive to badminton court bcaz i duno way..><"
lol..when we arrived there,we found tat 11pm was fulled..
so we hav to wait til 12am..==
bt then time past so fast n it is time to play our game while we gossip gossip beside~~
wow..me n babe jeann nt very geng..
so cant joined them to play..T.T
my dear so geng lo~~
i lik tis moment geh dear,bcaz he is so active...^^
sinhong so geng too..=]
we end our game at 2am..
all also tired lik hell..@@
bt we r enjoy so much in tis game..^v^

never forget to take photo~XD






waiting for 2nd round.
bcaz my dear n sinhong nt yet fight til end..
duno who wil win leh??=P

No comments:

Post a Comment