Thursday, March 11, 2010

Clubbing Night~~

yuhoo..it was my 1st time went to club..=]
i giv my 1st time to MAISON..
i went wit my babe jeann,pui jie,pooiyen,kelvin,jerry n steve..
when we there..drink n start play ''chai wui'' lo..
lose den drink lo..
my babe jeann drink much n she is the 1st who get drunk..@@
lol..after she drunk den jau sei foh la..
become so open liao..start dance jor..o.O
so we brg her to dance floor dance lo..
time to dance..shake it mama shake it~yoh~~im enjoy in tis time..=]
after tat i back to my table n drink lo..
thx jerry caz he make me drunk..><"
keep wan me ''yam xing''..
thx kelvin caz keep take care of us..
at last all drunk lik hell..vomit vomit n vomit..
so after club we went to yam cha sin..
n i received a cal from police..bcaz steve cant drive so he stop his car beside n rest..
n police cal us to fetch him..
only me is clear headed..so i hav to fetch him back..
lol..steve drive manual..mou bin..
caz i hav to ding g sheong..
at last we also safety reached his's home..
steve--u owe me a favor..=P
after tat kelvin fetch me n puijie,pooiyen back my home lo..
caz puijie & pooiyen wil over9 at my home..
geng lo..caz they vomit from club until back my home stil cn vomit..@@

waiting kelvin cum fetch us..

me_puijie_pooiyen
me & puijie


me & pooiyen

backward..lol









drunk liao~~

btw..i had a good good night wit my dear fren..^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment