Sunday, February 28, 2010

3P...LOL

2day i have to find keihoong for format my laptop..
lol..i hav to drive to his hse..
so i find sinhong to pui me..=]
1st i fetch sinhong at bukit jalil lrt..
den keihoong teach me go his hse by drive through MRR2 highway..
lol..i nt really noe which 1 is MRR2 la..@@
bt at last i also cn reach his hse safety..hehe
i so smart rite??^^
all of us also hungry..so we went to eat lunch sin..
thx sinhong caz she treat us oh...=]
den sin back to keihoong hse n format my laptop..
wee...my laptop is done n very fresh oh..thx keihoong..^.^
den we 3 ppl was chat in keihoong bedroom..
we chat from the sky is light until the sky is dark..lol..
we chat many many thg there..really enjoy it..
den sud we plan to watch movie at balakong jusco..
so we out around 8sumthg to jusco lo..
bt when we out sud raining heavy..=..="
anyway..no effect dou my mood wor..XD
we choosed to watch LITTLE BIG SOLDIER..
tis movie quite nice n funny geh..^v^
stil gt 10min sin cn go in..so we take photo while waiting..
keihoong & me

sinhong & keihoong(2 hong here..lol)

abu & ali...

3 of us..aaauuuuuuuuuurrr..haha

----------------------------------------------------------
2nd round..
we went to ampang fetch my babe jeann for yumcha..
caz recently she so stress in assignment..
so date her for relax har lo..=]
we went to nga nga san yamcha..^^
eat at look out point there..
until 2am sin back leh..
1st fetch babe jeann back home sin..
den jau back keihoong hse,caz my car at there..
a bit nervous,caz 1st time drive at midnight..><"
i passby 2 times of police checking point when on the way back to my home..
sure im ntg..caz my caz hav ntg break the rules..^^
finally i back home safety..
home sweet home..=]
I HAV A NICE DAY WIT MY DEAR FREN~
miss u much my dear~♥TPL

No comments:

Post a Comment