Wednesday, February 3, 2010

dating wit my dear ^_^

2day is my dear geh off day lo...
dear cum fetch me around 3pm gam..
den 1st we went to mid valley shoppping sin..
caz dear gonna buy CNY thg lo..=]
dear jz bought 1 polo-t there den seen lik mid valley nt very ngam him..
so we leave there n straight to sg..(we stay at mid valley nt enough 1hr pun~XD)
lol..raining heavy when we on the way to sg..=..="
so we walk walk at ts sin..><"
wait the rain almost stop sin walk to sg lo..
dear bought many thg 2day lo...=]
tot wan to watch 大日子..bt ts no ar...gik sei..T.T
nvm..next week watch..hehe
so around 9pm gam we leave n went to eat dinner..^^
hav a nice day wit my dear..^v^
bt a bit tired la..haha..caz we shop 3 shopping centre on 2day..lol


dear,u had changed since last nigth i chat wit u n told u wat the problem..
im happy bcaz u changed..
bt i didn't hope it only wil last for temporary..
i hope u wont changed back anymore k?
i love u my dear~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment